1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This text contains the legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") that has been prepared in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, with the purpose of regulating access and use of this website https://lafreshgallery.com/ (hereinafter, the "Web").
2. IDENTIFICATION DATA
The identification and contact details of the owner and responsible for the Website are as follows:
Fiscal Name: LA FRESH GALLERY SL
Address: Conde de Aranda 5 28001 Madrid, Spain.
Email: [email protected]
3. ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access and use of the Web is subject and, consequently, it will be governed by all the provisions of this Legal Notice, without prejudice to the particular conditions that are applicable to specific services included in it.
The mere access and use of the Web attributes the condition of user (hereinafter, the "User" in the singular, and the "Users" in the plural) of the Web and implies the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of the full content of the Legal Notice in the version published on the Web at the time of such access.
We reserve the right to modify and update the information contained on the Web, as well as in this Legal Notice, at any time and without prior notice, being the responsibility of the User to review them at the time of each access and / or use, since that the use of the services will signify their acceptance in the version of the Legal Notice that is in force at the time of use or contracting.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
5.1. Veracity of information
The User declares and agrees that all the information provided by him in the course of using the Web is true, complete, accurate, and that he is authorized to disclose it.
5.2. Compliance with legality
The User agrees to use the Web in accordance with current legislation, with the provisions of the Legal Notice, as well as with morality, good faith and public order.
The User agrees to abstain from using the Web for illegal purposes, contrary to what is established in the Legal Notice, or in a manner detrimental to the rights and interests of the Web Owner or third parties.
The Website Owner reserves the right to suspend, interrupt, deny or withdraw access and / or use of its Website, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who fails to comply with this Legal Notice.
5.3. User Responsibility
The User must use the Web and its contents under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User will be liable for damages of any nature that the owner of the Web may suffer as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the User's breach of the Legal Notice.
6. PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web (including, without limitation; databases, brands, logos, trade names, images, drawings, graphics, text files, audio, video and software) are the property of the owner of the Web or the owner of the Web has been duly authorized for its use, and they are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
7. CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
The Web may make available to Users links to other websites managed by third parties, through technical devices such as, among others, hypertext links, banners, buttons, directories and any other search tool that allows the User to access Websites other than the Web or third party websites (hereinafter "Links"). The use of Links does not imply that there is dependency with the owner of the Web, unless expressly stated otherwise, nor does it imply the acceptance, endorsement or recommendation by the owner of the Web of the content or services offered by them, nor guarantee some to the User. Consequently, the User must value under his responsibility the navigation to the other websites through said Links, the owner of the Website being exonerated of all responsibility in relation to the information, data, files, products, services and any kind of existing material on the pages that are accessed through the Links.
Likewise, all those Links between any website and the Web do not imply, by their mere existence, any legal relationship between the Web and the web that incorporates those Links, nor the knowledge and acceptance by the owner of the Web of its existence and content.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
To the extent that current legislation allows, the Web owner disclaims all liability arising, by way of example but not limitation:
- Of any error, suppression, delay or anomaly that may occur in the transmission and operation of the Web, that have their origin in force majeure or fortuitous causes (whether they are internet problems, computer errors, telephone breakdowns, hackers, etc. .), or that had been caused by bad faith of the User.
- From the improper use that Users may make of the Web or the linked websites, and that result in an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, or in other civil or criminal offenses.
- From third-party claims arising from improper use by the User of the Web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether they could have any contractual relationship with the Web’s owner.
- About the access and use of the Web to unsuitable contents, as well as the sending of data, by minors, without the consent of the parents or guardians, when the Law requires it, being the responsibility of the parents or tutors exercise adequate control so that the minors in their care avoid access and use of unsuitable content.
- About the errors or omissions, or outdated content published on the Web.
- About the uncertain, imprecise, incorrect or incomplete data provided by the User that prevents transmitting the contracted products or services and / or contacting the User.
9. NULLITY AND INEFFICIECY
If any clause of this Legal Notice is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will only affect said provision or part of it that is null or ineffective, subsisting in everything else, the rest of clauses and having such provision or the part thereof that is affected by non-provision, unless, as it is essential to this Legal Notice, it should affect them in an integral way.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice, as well as all those relationships that may arise between the User and the Web’s owner due to the access and use of the Website, will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish Law.